WOW Party Bus is a subsidiary of Moving Forward Again Enterprises Company, LLC.
The bus will not be reserved until this signed contract has been received by Moving Forward Again Enterprises Company, LLC and a payment deposit has been made. Please keep a copy for your records.
No possession, sale, or consumption of any type of narcotics or illegal drugs is permitted. Violations will result in immediate termination of contract and services and forfeiture of all paid deposits and fees for service.
Please read this contract carefully. This contract is between you ("client") and Moving Forward Again Enterprises ("company"). If you find the terms, rules, and conditions acceptable, please initial and sign on the page of this agreement where indicated. By boarding the vehicle and using the company’s services, you are agreeing to the terms, rules and conditions of this contract and you are agreeing to pay in full for the said services.
VEHICLE: The vehicle was thoroughly inspected by company’s management and chauffeur prior to commencement of service. Client shall inspect vehicle prior to boarding. If any damage(s) exist(s) on the vehicle, client shall note the damage(s) on the front side of this agreement in the indicated space. If client does not notice any damage, the indicated space shall remain blank. Should client have noted any damage(s) in the space indicated, client affirms that by using company’s service, client has judged the damage(s) to be negligible and no impediment to the delivery of services by company.
Client understands that the vehicle will be re-inspected by company’s chauffeur and management immediately upon return to the base. Should any new damages not shown in the space indicated appear on the vehicle upon re-inspection, client will be fully responsible for such damages. Accordingly, client will be charged for any repairs or significant and excessive cleaning costs incurred by company. The decision as to unusual wear and tear or damage of the vehicle interior and body shall rest solely with company.
Company shall make every effort to provide a vehicle that is identical – in terms of model, size, color, etc. - to client’s request. However, company does not guarantee that an identical vehicle will be available for client’s use and shall not be liable if an identical vehicle is not available on the date of service. Company does not guarantee the year, color, passenger capacity, model, type dent-free, & brand of vehicle. Company will, at its discretion, dispatch a vehicle subject to availability on the day and time of service.
RULES AND POLICIES: For the protection of client and passengers, and in accordance with safety concerns, the rules and policies listed below will be strictly enforced by the chauffeur. All rules and policies shall apply to client and all passengers.
(1) Passenger Door/Windows: All body parts shall always remain inside the passenger cabin while the vehicle is in motion. Absolutely no standing or hanging out of the sunroof and/or windows will be allowed. No Exceptions! We will not be responsible for liable for a injuries caused by or due to stairs, coming off and on the bus. Slippery floors, motion of the bus or any conditions existing in the interior or on the exterior part of the vehicle may cause harm.
(2) Minors: Under laws pertaining to limousine transportation, anyone under 21 is considered a minor. Client understands that no minor should drink alcohol, and the company is not responsible for any minor’s consumption of same. If any alcohol is consumed by or in the presence of minors, company’s service will be terminated. Any and all passengers will be immediately returned to the point of origin & client’s money shall not be refunded.
(3) Excessive Clean-up: Should client or passengers’ vomit in the limousine, client will be charged $400. Company’s chauffeur will gladly pull over at any time – if it’s safe – when instructed to do so. Similarly, client shall be charged $400 for any spills, and or burns in Interior, etc that require excessive clean up. This fee is necessary to cover costly cleaning charges, and the time the vehicle cannot be used.
(4) Smoking: All vehicles are non-smoking vehicles; therefore, smoking will not be permitted. No Exceptions! Should client or passengers smoke, client shall immediately pay a fine of $300 to the chauffeur for violation of this policy.
(5) Items left in Vehicle: Company is not responsible for any articles or items that are forgotten, left or lost, by client or passengers, in the vehicle. Any found items will be place in our lost and found and will not be retrievable until the next business day.
(6) Damaged articles/items: Company will not be liable for any damages to clients or passengers’ personal belongings, items, and articles. Refreshments and beverages are provided in some vehicles, and client recognizes that drinking, and various other activities conducted by client and passengers in the vehicle as well as driving and road conditions and other factors can cause damage to client’s and passenger’s personal belongings, items and articles, including but not limited to, client’s and passenger’s clothing, handbags, briefcase, luggage, etc. Company will in no way be responsible or liable for any such damages.
(7) Eating: No food or eating shall be allowed in the vehicle unless permission is granted by owner/operator.
(8) Damages: The following damages will be assessed by company for the following violations: (a) Spills, burns, vomiting: $400. (b) Burn/Tear in headliner or seat: $400 each. (c) Burn/Tear in Door Panel: $250. (d) Burn/Tear in carpet: $350. (e) Broken/Missing decanters: $35 each (f) Broken/missing glasses: $12 each. (g) Damages to amenities or exterior – to be determined by management based on nature and severity of damage.
(9) Alcohol: Company may provide alcoholic beverages in some vehicles. The provision of alcoholic beverages is not guaranteed and shall be provided solely at company’s discretion. Further, the availability or lack of alcoholic beverages shall not affect the rates and charges for company’s services.
(10) Parking: If client wants the vehicle parked at a particular place at a church, reception facility, etc., it will be client’s responsibility to see that the desired space is reserved and pay for any parking fees.
(11) Reservations/bookings policy: WOW Party Bus has the sole discretion to allow or deny any changes made to your reservation after booking in the event that this may not be possible. In addition, same day/last minute changes may not be possible and are difficult. If you need to make any changes to your reservation, we ask that you give as much notice as possible, but no less than 24 hours’ notice. No changes the day of unless an emergency and with approval. You must contact the office 4 hours prior to your pickup time to get an approval to make any time or location changes.
(12) Termination of service: Client shall be dropped off and shall vacate party bus at the end of the reserved time period to enable company to provide the vehicle and its services to the next client in a timely and punctual manner.
(13) We do not permit weapons of kind on our buses. Possession or use of weapons of any kind by anyone on our bus will result in immediate termination of the reservation. IF anyone while on our buses is caught with or consuming alcohol underage, illegal drugs, or weapons the driver has total discretion to terminate the reservation immediately or remove the person or persons who are in direct violations of these terms and conditions and/or contact the local authorities IF necessary. Any unruly persons will be dropped off immediately at the sole discretion of the driver (NO REFUND GIVEN) and will be responsible for their own transportation thereafter.
(1) Any changes to client’s original order and to client’s original specifications shall be subject to additional charges where appropriate. Therefore, should client request an increase in the duration of service, additional charges shall apply. Changes to the pick-up location may also be subject to a rate increase. Other changes, such as the number of passengers, destination, etc. will also be subject to additional fees. Where applicable, overtime rates shall be billed based on the listed basic charge. Should client opt for a decrease in the duration of service, reduce the number of passengers accompanying client during the trip, or request to be driven to a shorter destination, the basic original rates shall still apply, and client shall be responsible for payment of the originally stipulated charges.
(2) Client shall pay the agreed amount for the reserved number of hours and days even if client uses company’s services for less time and days. Client agrees to pay the minimum number of hours set by company or client in advance, whichever is higher.
(3) Company’s fare is based on an hourly rate. Therefore, if client is unable to use the vehicle & company’s services for the entire agreed period due to traffic delays or any other reason, client shall still pay for the originally stipulated hours.
(4) No company employee, chauffeur or representative can modify any part of this contract. The chauffeur cannot negotiate overage with the customer. The customer will be responsible to pay for all additional time that is over their rental agreement. A fuel charge may apply if you travel outside of Atlanta.
(5) If the client doesn’t provide the Itinerary in the time requested or notify our office of the delay it will be assumed that you are cancelling your rental agreement and the bus may not be available on the date you reserved.
(1) Company shall not be held liable for late arrival caused by, but not limited to, traffic congestion, mechanical breakdown, vehicle accident/collision, incorrect pickup, and drop-off information, acts of nature, or circumstances beyond company’s control. Company will attempt to mitigate any circumstances by providing a substitute vehicle to complete trip.
(2) Company does not guarantee the outcome or results of any trip, including client’s enjoyment, having fun, getting to a destination on time, the location of a celebrity’s home, getting in at any event or place, being parked or dropped off at the front entrance of a place/event, etc. Additionally, company does not guarantee that the vehicle’s heater and air conditioning will work properly.
(3) Company’s driver or the company is not responsible for any incidents occurring outside of the vehicle.
(4) Should company for any reason incur any liability, its liability shall not exceed the amount of the fare company received from client.
OTHER: Client and passengers agree to conduct themselves in an orderly and well-behaved manner. Company reserves the right to expel any person from the vehicle, and to terminate service for disrespect, lewd conduct, objectionable behavior, or harassment of any sort occurs. In the event of such early termination, no portion of the fees shall be refunded. Client acknowledges that by using the vehicle and employing company’s services, client has found all the terms and conditions listed on this agreement to be acceptable.
(5) There is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 that exist in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guest with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for our clients and drivers. By utilizing Moving Forward Enterprises LLC/ DBA WOW Party Bus for your transportation needs you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
This is the entire agreement between client and company. Any changes or modifications to the agreement must be made in writing and signed by client and company. No oral statements to the contrary or verbal modifications are valid. In the event any part of this contract is declared unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
Client understands and agrees to all terms and conditions above. If client, or anyone in client’s party, should default on any of the above terms or conditions, the agreement will be terminated. Further, client takes full responsibility for all contracted costs, damages, and all collection & attorneys’ fees necessary to recover all amounts owed by client or anyone in client’s party.
Client indicates agreement to and understanding of this contract by signing this rental agreement. Company does not guarantee its product and services fit a particular purpose or fitness. Company makes no express or implied warranty about services offered on their merchantability or their fitness for any particular purpose. Services are made available solely or on "as is” basis, and the entire risk as to their quality and performance is with the user.
Should company services and products prove defective, the user (and not the company) shall bear the entire cost of all necessary correction and all incidental or consequential damages. The company shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages in connection with or arising out of the furnishing, use, or performance of our company services i.e., Stripper Pole in vehicles are for entertainment purposes only. The dancer poles are not for professional use. All passengers should use at your own risk.
If the party bus rental is to be by a minor under the age of (18) eighteen this agreement must be signed by either a parent or legal guardian over the age of (18).